You are here
Upon graduation from the P.A. program, Dan began his career at the University of Wyoming Family Practice Residency program and worked concurrently with Wyoming Surgical Associates. He joined Casper Orthopedics in 2003, and has been with the practice since that time. His interests and continuing education focus has been in the area of trauma, shoulders, knees, ankles, and feet.
Dan is married with two grown sons. He enjoys fly fishing, playing golf with his family, bird hunting, cross country skiing, and hiking. As a former University of Wyoming football player and co-captain, Dan is a lifelong Wyoming Cowboy’s fan.
Office: (307) 265-7205
Fax: (307) 235-6262
4140 Centennial Hills Boulevard
Casper, WY 82609
- Undergraduate Studies: University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY, 1974
- Physician Assistant Program: University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 2000
- Former Board Member, PA Advisory Board, Wyoming Board of Medicine
- Former Board Member, Community Health Clinic of Central Wyoming
- Former Board Member, Wyoming Association of Physician Assistants
- Former Board Member and Coach, Casper Amateur Hockey Club
- Former Board Member and President, Montessori School of Casper
During these unprecedented times, Casper Orthopedics has adjusted our operating schedule to protect patients, staff, and community members from the spread of the COVID 19 virus.x