You are here
Dr. Eric Linford is a fellowship-trained foot and ankle specialist with expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of injuries and conditions affecting the lower extremity. He also specializes in joint replacement, sports medicine, and trauma and fracture care. With extensive training and experience, Dr. Linford is committed to helping every one of his patients return to their everyday lives and activities.
After graduating from Utah State University in Logan, Utah, with his undergraduate degree, Dr. Linford attended the University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine in Denver, Colorado. He went on to complete his residency training in orthopedic surgery at the Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Dr. Linford later chose to undergo additional specialty training by completing a foot and ankle fellowship at North Sydney Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Centre in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Dr. Linford spends his free time with his family and his other interests, including agriculture, American history, reading, and sports. He also stays active with fishing, hunting, and skiing.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science: Utah State University, Logan, UT
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Colorado Denver School of Medicine, Denver, CO
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals, Milwaukee, WI
- Foot and Ankle Fellowship: North Sydney Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Centre, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- AO North America
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Casper College Thunderbirds
- Summit Medical Center
- Wyoming Medical Center
- Wyoming Surgical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Converse County