You are here
Dr. Ari Amitai is a dual-fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in providing surgical and nonsurgical care for patients of all ages. His areas of expertise include pediatric injuries and traumatic injuries as well as a wide variety of fractures. Dr. Amitai is committed to providing experienced care with proven results and works hard to help each of his patients redefine their limits.
After receiving his Bachelor of Arts degree from Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island, Dr. Amitai attended medical school at Oregon Health & Science University in Portland, graduating with his Doctor of Medicine degree. He went on to complete his residency training in orthopedic surgery at McGill University in Montreal, Quebec. Following residency, Dr. Amitai received fellowship training in pediatric orthopedics and scoliosis at the Shriners Hospital for Children in Portland, Oregon, before completing an additional fellowship in orthopedic trauma surgery at the University of Rochester Medical Center in Rochester, New York.
Dr. Amitai is available to see patients at our Casper office.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts: Brown University, Providence, RI
- Doctor of Medicine: Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: McGill University, Montreal, Quebec
- Pediatric Orthopedics and Scoliosis Fellowship: Shriners Hospital for Children, Portland, OR
- Orthopedic Trauma Surgery Fellowship: University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- AO Trauma North America
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, Fellow
- Wyoming Medical Center