You are here
Dr. Matthew Gorman is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in joint replacement, sports medicine, and trauma and fracture care as well as the surgical and nonsurgical treatment of sports-related injuries and conditions of the elbow, knee, and shoulder. As a fellowship-trained sports medicine specialist, Dr. Gorman is dedicated to helping athletes return to competition.
After receiving his bachelor of science degree from the University of Notre Dame in Notre Dame, Indiana, Dr. Gorman earned his doctor of medicine degree from Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine in Maywood, Illinois. He completed his residency training in orthopedic surgery at Wright State University and Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton, Ohio, followed by his fellowship training in orthopedic sports medicine at the Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic in Los Angeles, California.
Outside of his practice, Dr. Gorman enjoys going to the lake with his family and spending time with them. He is also a travel enthusiast and an avid golfer.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science: University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, IN
- Doctor of Medicine: Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, IL
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Wright State University and Miami Valley Hospital, Dayton, OH
- Orthopedic Sports Medicine Fellowship: Kerlan-Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic, Los Angeles, CA
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- The American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Casper College Thunderbirds
- Casper Coyotes Junior Hockey
- Kelly Walsh High School Trojans
- Natrona County High School Mustangs
- Summit Medical Center
- Wyoming Medical Center
- Wyoming Surgical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Converse County