At Casper Orthopedics, the safety and well-being of our patients and staff are our top priority. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are now offering orthopedic telehealth appointments for both new and existing patients as an alternative approach to an office visit.
Telemedicine is the practice of using video conference and telecommunications technology, such as your smartphone or tablet, for a visit with your doctor from the comfort of your home or office.
To schedule a telehealth appointment, please call (307) 265-7205.
Requirements to Be Scheduled for a Video Visit:
- Must be physically located in Wyoming
- Have a working computer, tablet, or smartphone with speakers, microphone, and camera
Patients Excluded From Video Visits Include:
- Patients that are not physically located in Wyoming
Steps to Be Completed Prior to Your Video Visit:
- Download the Follow My Health app and create an account
- Complete all necessary pre-visit paperwork from Phreesia (you will receive an email with a link to complete this)
- Check-in within 15 minutes of your appointment time
If you are a Medicaid patient that will be using Telehealth, please fill out the following consent form and email a copy of it to firstname.lastname@example.org.