You are here
Dr. Steven Orcutt is a board-certified and fellowship-trained hand and wrist surgeon specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of injuries and conditions of the hand and wrist. Dr. Orcutt makes communication with his patients his main focus, educating each patient on their diagnosis and all possible treatment options so they can make appropriate and safe decisions regarding their care. It is his goal to provide the same quality of care for his patients that he would want his family to receive.
Dr. Orcutt attended the University of California, San Diego, for his undergraduate studies. He earned his medical degree from University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine, and underwent his flexible internship and orthopedic surgery residency training at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center in San Diego, California. Dr. Orcutt received additional specialty training through a hand surgery fellowship at Kaiser Permanente Hospital and University of Southern California affiliated hospitals in Los Angeles, California.
Dr. Orcutt spends his spare time in the outdoors, biking, hiking, and fly fishing. He is also musically inclined and enjoys playing guitar.
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science: University of California, San Diego, San Diego, CA
- Doctor of Medicine: University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine, San Diego, CA
- Flexible Internship: Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, San Diego, CA
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, San Diego, CA
- Hand Surgery Fellowship: Kaiser Permanente Hospital and University of Southern California Affiliated Hospitals, Los Angeles, CA
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Hand Surgery: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Natrona County Medical Society
- Wyoming Medical Society
- Summit Medical Center
- Wyoming Medical Center
- Wyoming Surgical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Converse County