For 44 years, we’ve had the privilege of providing orthopedic care to the patients and communities of Casper and its surrounding areas. We are incredibly grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us and work hard every day to ensure we provide the exceptional orthopedic care you deserve.
Please know that our team of surgeons and healthcare professionals is dedicated to taking care of you through this challenging time. As the COVID-19 outbreak continues, our team is actively monitoring the situation, and we are making critical adjustments to the way we operate in an effort to protect our patients, staff, and communities. Ensuring your health and safety and that of our valued staff is our highest priority.
Safety Measures Taken:
- We are limiting our waiting room to no more than 10 people at a time.
- We are encouraging patients to perform online check-in processes from their own devices prior to entrance of the facility. This is done via Phresia.
- We are screening all patients for symptoms.
- One adult may accompany patients to their appointments. If possible, we would like you to come to your appointment alone. Children may not accompany patients.
- If your situation is determined to be urgent and you have symptoms, you will be admitted to the clinic in a different manner and put into a quarantined location. You will not be allowed anyone to accompany you to your appointment.
- Our Orthocare Now will have an abbreviated schedule. Our operating hours will be Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Please call ahead.
- MRIs will be conducted on an as-needed basis.
- Patients are encouraged to wear their own face coverings/masks if possible.
- We are disinfecting between patients.
- Patients experiencing flu-like symptoms are being rescheduled.
- Telehealth appointments are available for new and existing patients.
- All of our staff members are wearing face masks.
We know that COVID-19 doesn’t stop the need for orthopedic care, and we are here to help those who are suffering and need help.
This is a team effort, and in this difficult time, we appreciate your patience and understanding of the changes we make. We are all in this together.