You are here
Leanne was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio, where she was active with many sports teams throughout high school and college. This is where she started her love for sports medicine and athletic training. She received her Bachelor of Science from Miami University in 2004 and became a certified athletic trainer. She worked as an ATC for Mount St. Joseph University while working towards her Master of Physical Therapy. After earning her MPT in 2007, Leanne continued on to earn her transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy in 2008.
After practicing for a few years, Leanne saw the deficits in care for patients with pelvic floor dysfunctions and became specialized in women’s health. Pelvic health incorporates a board range of issues but can involve lower back/SI dysfunctions, pelvic pain, incontinence, pre-/post-op, and muscle imbalances/weaknesses. Leanne is a passionate physical therapist and prides herself in her professionalism and ability to empower patients to achieve their goals.
Office: (307) 337-3204
Fax: (307) 235-6262
3035 CY Avenue
Casper, WY 82604
- Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training: Miami University, Miami, FL
- Master of Science in Physical Therapy: Mount St. Joseph University, Cincinnati, OH
- Doctor of Physical Therapy: Mount St. Joseph University, Cincinnati, OH
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Certified Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist